Thanks, Laurabelle ....
1. I did my treading water yesterday and then decided to 'walk'. Ha, I thought - this is a breeze ... until I got out - my thighs were killing me ! :) And I only walked .25 of a mile!
2. Watching Michigan State Basketball ... I love MSU (always have) !
3. The license plate on my care is MSU87.
4. My plate was cool way back when - now it just shows my age :)
5. I don't care - I won't give it up.
6. I also have a green mustang convertible that I sometimes drive. I don't renew that plate every year (probably will this year).
7. That plate (if still available) is: MSMSU
8. I wonder if I can get thru all 10 things without mentioning that I worked 11 hours today.
9. Guess not.
10. Go Spartans !


You crack me up! xxx
ReplyDeleteAre you going to Chicago? I'm thinking of going to East Lansing to visit some friends for a few days after Chicago so maybe we can meet up if you're not going.
ReplyDelete