Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My bags are packed ...

I'm off to see my precious niece and nephew.  I'll be blogging from Deutschland. Hope everyone is back home from BOOBs safe and sound.  

14 comments:

  1. Auf Wiedersehen!! Have a wonderful time and know that YOU, my sweet friend, will be missed! Terribly!!

    Ok, now I've got that silly song in my head - thanks.....

    Have a great trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Have you been to Germany before? I am currently living in good old Deutschland! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great holiday,Im sure you will have a wonderful time, We will miss you here in blogland :) PS Photos to follow please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time and let me know if you decide to hop over to Paris, would love to have coffee if you do come over!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful trip...my package should be waiting for you when you return!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cece!! I was just thinking about you yesterday!! You must have been so busy and crazy the last few days - sending you much love and positive vibes for a stress free trip - have an awesome time in germany, and drink some beer!! xoxo J PS Happy 10 week bandaversary, date twin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fun and safe trip! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete