This was an easy one ~ on my way to work I had to stop quickly. The van behind me stopped quickly. I heard a crunch. Looked in my rear view mirror and say the van turn on his blinker to pull over. Apparently, the car behind the van did not stop and they got in a little accident. THANKFULLY, I did not. Thank you, Mr. Van Driver for stopping.
Down 1.4 lbs this week = happy.

So glad you weren't involved with the crash. Congrats in the loss!
ReplyDeleteI know you are grateful.
ReplyDeleteWhew, thank God you were able to escape that one. And woohoo for your awesome loss!
ReplyDeleteThat's definitely something to be thankful for!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the loss!!!
Something definitely to be thankful for!! That and 1.4 isn't anything to sneeze about either!!
ReplyDeleteGREAT job!!
woohoo to the 1.4 lbs gone forever!
ReplyDeleteOh no, poor van driver. I hope his insurance is awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on the 1.4 - getting closer to your goal every day!