Monday, January 2, 2012

January word

I laughed at myself (more of a smile - not really a laugh) when I decided that I could only commit to having a word for the month of January and not the whole year.  Maybe commitment-phobe could be my word. :)


My January word is really a carry over from 2011 and it's 'faith'. I have faith that if I keep working out and doing what I'm suppose to do with this band that I will be more healthy by January 31.   


That's all I've got for now.  I'm struggling. 

6 comments:

  1. Love that! Keep the faith ~ baby steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my word to. :)

    Hopefully we can work on it together.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a monthly word, I think you are going to start a new trend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CeCe- I am sorry you are struggling. This is a tough time of the year to lose.
    But ya know what? We are better off at the beginning of this new year then we were last!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you're struggling! I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's a great word anytime...I have faith that you'll do all you set out to do.

    ReplyDelete