Saturday, November 26, 2011

Michigan Mini B.O.O.B.S

What a fantabulous Saturday !  I had brunch with Maria (http://lasttrainoutoffatland.blogspot.com/) and Cat (http://oneslimcat.blogspot.com) and I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome both of them are ... I didn't want to leave !

Smart, beautiful, funny - check, check, check.
Open, successful and can belt out a tune - check, check and check again.


I'm going to join the same gym at Maria (you read it here first) so I'll be seeing her again soon. (Yippee !)  Robyn - you're lucky to have Cat ... she's a sweetheart !


Did I mention that I didn't want to leave ?!  Great day ... feeling very blessed today. 







9 comments:

  1. Jealous! I love Maria. Can't wait to meet you and Cat one day, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This morning was so great! I wish we had had more time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are guys are sooo lucky!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...love it! You all look so great! I'm jealous I couldn't be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are ADORABLE!!!!! :) Looks like you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM very lucky to have Cat. I am lucky to have you too through blog world. And YIPPEE a picture of you so I can see you in my head while I am reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, definitely jealous here. But I am happy you have those ladies for support!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOO!!! I'm home again, (well, PA home, not Home Home of Michigan!) I love love loved meeting you two and would have absolutely spent the entire day with you two if real life hadn't reared her (not as beautiful as the three of us) head. : )

    Love you gals. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete