Saturday, April 14, 2012

Why can't I keep up?

Deep sigh.  I used to blog almost daily !  Even if it was nothing but blah-blah ... what happened?


1.  I still don't think I have anything to say.


2.  My band (and I don't like this) is no longer the center of my day.  Seriously, I liked it better when it was.


3.  I'm still eating junk (sliders) and I don't like that either.  


4.  I'm making a pot of chili for lunches this week (now, this is the organized C that I remember and like).


5.  The job is finally (dare I say this) starting to settle down.  Can I get an amen?


6.  I'm back to reading (another sign of 'me').


7.  I'm refi-ing my condo today (rec'd offer from back) so while I'll keep the same payment - it would be a big piece of financial relief to know that I could have lower payment if needed.


8.  When I'm done here - I'm off to the library and the gym (again, the me I like).


9.  Can't wait to see Professor tonight.


10. Coco is still adorable.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely to see a post from you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad you are getting back to you. It's always nice when things start to calm down and you can re-center yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear from you, Cece. Sending you love and positive thoughts that things will continue to settle down. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss ya, girl :) I think of you when I see Cheese Its!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that things are settling down and you are getting back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad things are starting to settle down for you and that you are still popping in from time to time to let us know you're ok.

    ReplyDelete