Wednesday, July 20, 2011

But wait ... there's more

In a way, I feel like I'm going on a little vacation.  The things I am packing (spending tomorrow night at my parents) tell me that I'm going somewhere 'good'. Meds, Ipod, Book, Magazine, Toothbrush and paste, travel clothes .. and then the list says: shakes, Magic Bullet, tomato soup, popsickles, instructions for after procedure ... so, depending on when I stop reading - is whether I'm going on a little get away or to a hospital.


I need to find an alternative to waxing and threading.  I'm seriously going to look into whatever it is people are having done to remove facial hair.  I spent $38 (before tip) today for brows, lip and chin.  And this was at a chzy nail salon ! And the red chin, is from the burn.  Lovely. At least this should help with weight loss.  I hope.


NSV time: it has been weeks since I have had a Chz-It (my crack) or Wheat-Thin (crack's runner up). Oh, as if I could ever have a single one ...  I have an unnatural affinity with both of those drugs. Which has brought me to today ... and then tomorrow.


T minus 13 hours (or so) ... I hope to be on in the morning ... 



6 comments:

  1. In 13 hours I will be sending lots and lots of good vibes your way!!
    Do you have Gas X strips?? They help with the gas pain. (I also "ate" tons of Sonic ice and sucked on lemons)
    Of course, walking helps. I had the hardest time walking for a few days because I would literally lose my breath. (I had some funky breathing issues in recovery...really freaked all the nurses out!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you sweetie!! Get some rest...make sure you allow your parents to take care of you. You are going to be a great banded girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Thinking of you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cece! I'm a new follower. Good luck with your surgery. You should totally get an Epilady - that thing is AWESOME. A little zip zip zip and no more chin hairs. I still have my brows done in the salon, but nothing else.It rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, you'll do great. See you on the other side of the best decision you've made for your health! Keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck- I am sending you good wishes.
    If you are anything like I was post-surgery, you will not need a lot to read or eat for a few days. I could barely choke down a protein shake and just wanted to sleep.

    ReplyDelete