Well I'm off to the hospital for blood work (drinking water as I type). I have carpy veins so I usually just ask them (beg them) to just go right to my hand. In fact, these carpy veins set this whole process behind 6 weeks (couldn't get the heart MRI done because the techs couldn't get a good vein - twice).
Meeting a g'friend for coffee, errands x 1000000 and then appointment with surgeon. Tried to move up the time for the appointment and the crabby office manager (she's been crabby since day 1) told me he'd double-booked as he's just returning from a 2 week vacation. Lovely.

Good luck, sweetie! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck. I know it seems like they put us through the hoops- but in the end, it is all worth it.
ReplyDeleteGood luck to YOU!! The hoops do seem endless, but you're almost done with them - you can see the end game now!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! You'll do great!
ReplyDeleteYou and me both! I've had to get blood taken many times where nobody could find a vein and I would come back. Even on my surgery day they had to try several times. The good news is that losing weight will definitely help with this!! Good luck!
ReplyDeletewhen you get there, ask for heat packs where they are going to place the IV...it helps with difficult sticks. DEMAND a Lidocaine injection before they do it - it helps so much. Thinking of you!!! Amy
ReplyDelete