Monday, August 1, 2011

Coffee, joe, java, jamoke ... just bring it !

OMG - who are my new followers?  Please let me know so that I can follow you too ! :)

Another habit I must break - GULPING coffee ... talk about another life-long habit that needs changing ! I don't even know if I like coffee ... I chug it so quick to just get 'it' in me. Well, I mean I used to gulp it ...



Really need to get to the mushies.  My body is definitely going into starvation mode.  Over the past few days, I've had almost no calorie intake and very, very, very little movement on the scale.  I know my body.  And my body knows me.  


Shout out thanks to Stacey (ready to realize) for organizing the Secret Bandits.  Love a little mystery in life :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm very excited about the Secret Bandits, way fun!

    How much longer until you are on mushies?? The liquid phase about killed me. It was not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CeCe, It seems like you have been on liquids forever. How long does your surgeon have you scheduled?
    I am also super excited for the Secret Bandits. I love the person I got!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cece...my blog address is lookinforless.blogspot.com

    XO

    ReplyDelete