Secret Bandit Quote
My awesome Secret Bandit sent me a list of quotes all motivating me to the success I better be know I will be ... Since I've officially stopped whining about the SAPP (stupid-ass piece of plastic) today's mantra will be "Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail" (Charles F. Kettering). That's me ..... Don't stop believing (oh wait, that's Journey) ... believing and act ... or fake it until I make it ! Whatever, it's all the same ... and it's all good !
Going to the surgeon to pick up some vitamins (they only take cash ... grrr), meeting a g'friend for coffee or lunch, trip to Home Depot (voted best place to meet men) and then I think a ski-club picnic with the Sweetie. Should be a nice day. Rain plan - all movies, all of the time.
p.s. I'm starting not to recognize myself with all of this positive optimism (so I'm redundant - sue me) !
Great Quote!!! Hey, Cece...my July Banded Sista! Have a great weekend!!! Send me some of that rain if you get it!!! Texas is choking! Picnic sounds like so much fun! Keep up the good work! I'm going in for my first fill next week on the 18th...oohhhh scary!!!
ReplyDeletedede
I didn't know that about Home Depot!
ReplyDeleteLove the quote! Enjoy the trip!
ReplyDeleteCece, you make me smile. Everytime I come to your blog, and see your beaming avatar, it perks me up. Good for you with your quotes - I'm just going on assuming that I'm going to be successful, there is no other option!! Proud of you for moving on from the SAPP! Hope your day out was dee-lightful! xo
ReplyDeleteNice quote! Sounds like a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love the term "SAPP". I am going to have to remember that!
ReplyDeleteI love that quote.
Glad you're back on the positive train! We all have our times of being down, but it's good to refocus and think positive thoughts.
ReplyDeleteA little "Journey" goes a long way :) Cheers to July!
ReplyDeleteI'm a great believer in "Fake it till you make it!" in fact just told my teenage son just that in relation to a girl problem!
ReplyDeleteSAPP!!! Love it! Keep your positive attitude. It will help you on this crazy journey.
ReplyDeleteCeCe- you are absolutely going to do this. Take a breath and have some faith. You will be waering those boots to the Home Depot soon!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is raining here too.
Yay, go you!
ReplyDelete