Does anyone how how often Blogger updates? I check my 'Reading list' / 'blogs I'm following' - I'll start reading a blog and then realize I have missed a blog or two that the person had posted. Does this make sense? It's like a blog didn't post to my reading list. Any ideas or suggestions?
Betty the Lapband made her first official appearance this morning. I took a big gulp of water and then thought - hey, what's this weird plastic thing in my body doing. It's alive !! Took just a moment and then she was fine. ::: deep sigh :::
Can't wait to get to something more substantial in me - more than shakes and soup. Not that I'm mourning 'food' but I can' be too far from a bathroom which can be a real pain in the bun (no pun intended). I keep blaming the heat on my gastro-intestinal 'challenge' but I've never had these 'issues' for so long ...not fun.
Going to the surgeon's office today for the support group. I'm really going to order the vitamins (Nutrilite) they keep pushing. Little do they know that if I am not satisfied in 30 days - I will be one of 'those people' who ask for my $ back. Any suggestions for vitamins, supplements would be welcome :)

Good luck at the support group. Sounds like something I should probably get in on, too!
ReplyDeleteGood luck at the support group! I need to attend mine soon too. And my blogger or gmail is silly with my reader sometimes too. Like it skips posts!
ReplyDeleteI posted six hours ago and it still has not appeared in blogger dashboard. No idea why....
ReplyDeleteI hope you like the support group.
I also can rarely see Followers in Blogger. Frustrating.
I always have an hour to several hour window before posts show up.
ReplyDeleteThat's great that the support group is on a Saturday! Ours are on weeknights, once a month. I wish it was bimonthly though. Regarding the bathroom issue...remember by near-tragedy at Walmart? Man, I was sweating. I really thought I was going to explode before I got to the bathroom. For the next week, I went to the RR every time I went in a store, just to make sure. Now, no problems...but then....whew. That coulda been a massive cleanup in aisle #2.
ReplyDeleteI use unjury protein and opurity vitamins.
ReplyDelete